- Henry: I've carefully chosen this life so I don't have to get involved in these messy emotional entanglements.
- Abe: You know, for some of us, these messy emotional entanglements are the whole point of life.
- --"Forever," S01E02
I decided to take this challenge because I actually found it challenging—I have trouble thinking of nice things about myself without qualifying them with humility and diffidence. Definitive positivity is difficult but powerful. Thanks for the tag, veeahknee!
Once you’ve been tagged you [are encouraged] to say 5 nice things about yourself publicly, and then tag 10 of your followers.
- I’m considerate—of family, friends, strangers, future generations, the Earth.
- I’d much rather build people up than tear them down.
- I’m easily contented, recognizing that there’s green & brown grass everywhere.
- I don’t let the social taboo of being out alone keep me from doing things I want to do.
- I’m unique enough that very few (if any) labels and boxes fit me well.
I’m tagging folks I’m honored to have on my Followers list, whose own nice things I look forward to reading, if they decide to join in the positivity fest: aintstandard, capricious-tendencies, dearwassily, emohermit, iwilldiealone, lilymaemusic, lunar—moth, modernhuge, okigetit, yellowbird68
I ask not yet, “how long, O Lord?”
I still ask, “is it true?”